Imagine the sequence of events which preceded the COVID-19 outbreak.
The news emanating from China; the WHO administration; the eventual declaration of a pandemic.
And the subsequent rapid spread through the world
Now, come to Ghana and imagine a husband and wife at home, who have been following the impending danger with differing attitudes.
- COVID is no gamble: physics-inspired simulations predict waves in four countries - Modern Ghana
- NDC will scrap E-Levy with ease – Isaac Adongo backs John Mahama - GhanaWeb
- ECA launches Africa Trade Exchange platform to facilitate trading under AfCFTA
- COVAX surpasses 1.5 billion COVID-19 vaccine deliveries - the Sierra Leone Telegraph
- Multi-country monkeypox outbreak in non-endemic countries - WHO | World Health Organization