Imagine the sequence of events which preceded the COVID-19 outbreak.
The news emanating from China; the WHO administration; the eventual declaration of a pandemic.
And the subsequent rapid spread through the world
Now, come to Ghana and imagine a husband and wife at home, who have been following the impending danger with differing attitudes.
- Sanford Health leading training in fight against COVID-19 and Delta variant worldwide
- Springfield wins Ghana gas field case
- The Intersections of Environment, Health, and COVID-19 in Africa
- Ghana Music Awards UK unveil 2021 nominees
- 'Ghana's COVID-19 cases may rise a little more' – Infectious disease professional