Imagine the sequence of events which preceded the COVID-19 outbreak.
The news emanating from China; the WHO administration; the eventual declaration of a pandemic.
And the subsequent rapid spread through the world
Now, come to Ghana and imagine a husband and wife at home, who have been following the impending danger with differing attitudes.
- GHS says vaccine hesitancy is impeding COVID-19 fight | News Ghana
- EU, GIZ launch 2.8m euro Covid-19 vaccine manufacturing project in Ghana
- COVID-19 is not over - Get vaccinated - Dr Nyarko - Ghana Business News
- Ghana: APRM Concerned About Negative Downgrade of Economy - allAfrica.com
- African Peer Review disappointed in Ghana's downgrade - Graphic Online